Welcome To Jstars Tuition Agency
JStars Tuition Agency is committed in providing reliable home tuition services. Our dedicated coordinators strive to find the most qualified and suitable tutors for your child. With individualised needs of children, JStars Tuition Agency is a one stop service for all your educational needs.
Why Choose Us
- We are your most trustworthy tuition agency.
- We validate all our tutors’ qualifications and certificates.
- We have a team of passionate and highly motivated tutors to cater to your child’s needs.
- We aim to provide experienced and qualified home tuition teacher at affordable rates.
- Our coordinators are carefully selected to ensure that our clients receive the best service possible.
Terms and Conditions (Clients)
- The client will transfer 50% of the payment directly to JStars Tuition Agency. Tutors are not allowed to collect the payment on behalf of JStars Tuition Agency.
- If parent decided to terminate the tutor’s service before the 1st month, kindly inform JStars Tuition Agency. Please do not make any payment directly to tutor. JStars Tuition Agency will collect the full payment for the lessons completed and inform tutor of termination. We will then arrange for a replacement for parent as soon as possible.
- Parents are advised not to make any payment to tutor in advance. JStars Tuition Agency will not be responsible if there is any discrepancy or disputes arising from the independent tutor.
Terms and Conditions (Tutors)
- Tutors must be 18 years old and above with a minimum of ‘A’ Level or diploma qualification.
- Tutors are to ensure that all information provided is accurate.
- After filling up the registration form, tutors are required to email us copies of their certificates for verification.
- Tutors to bring along their original certificates and result slips for verification on the first day of lesson.
- Tutors MUST be on time for their lessons.
- Tutors are not allowed to negotiate and increase the tuition fees with parents for the first three months.
- Tutors will be blacklisted if they did not turn up for the arranged lesson.
- The commission charges will be 50% of the tuition fees for 1 month. The commission will be charged according to the number of lessons agreed per week. (For example: If the arranged lesson is twice per week, JStars Tuition Agency will be collecting payment of first 4 lessons.)
- Parents to pay the first half of the tuition fees directly to JStars Tuition Agency. Tutors are not allowed to collect on behalf of the Agency.